The Business School is seeking to appoint a talented and motivated individual to join the Specialised MSc Suite to lead on the operational delivery of their designated programme(s). In the first instance, these are:
- MSc in Climate Change, Management & Finance
- MSc in Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Management
You will manage all aspects of programme delivery and proactively enhance the student experience by providing useful analytics, insights into pedagogical practices and promoting cross-functional teamwork. Your approach to programme management will focus on improving student experience, fostering innovation and driving continuous quality improvements.
Duties and responsibilities
Imperial College Business School is a world-leading research institute in delivering postgraduate education. Reporting to the Senior Programme Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to join a professional, busy and friendly team.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day management of the programme, providing the highest quality, professional administrative support to both academics and students.
- You will be responsible for the operation, review and development of administrative systems to manage the programme, delivering continuous improvements.
- You will be required to work flexibly to meet demanding service delivery and customer service requirements and to ensure an excellent student and client experience on the programme.
You will be expected to routinely evaluate procedures and proactively suggest operating and strategic developments.
You should have excellent communication skills and be customer service oriented. You should have the ability to work under pressure, working both independently and within a team.
You should be able to implement change on both a strategic and operational level. Experience in the Higher Education sector would be an advantage, as would an interest in business education and technology. You will need to be an energetic, organised self-starter with strong communication and management skills and attention to detail.
Full requirements of the job can be found on the job description and person specification.
This is a full-time and fixed term maternity cover until 23 December 2022.
Interviews are currently expected to take place w/c 11 th October
Any queries on the role should be sent to email@example.com
Please note that job descriptions cannot be exhaustive and the post-holder may be required to undertake other duties, which are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
All Imperial employees are expected to follow the 7 principles of Imperial Expectations:
- Champion a positive approach to change and opportunity
- Communicate regularly and effectively within, and across, teams
- Consider the thoughts and expectations of others
- Deliver positive outcomes
- Encourage inclusive participation and eliminate discrimination
- Develop and grow skills and expertise
- Work in a planned and managed way
In addition to the above, employees are required to observe and comply with all College policies and regulations.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, to eliminating discrimination and to creating an inclusive working environment for all. We therefore encourage candidates to apply irrespective of age, disability, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion and belief, gender identity, sex, or sexual orientation. We are an Athena SWAN Silver Award winner, a Disability Confident Leader and a Stonewall Diversity Champion.
For technical issues when applying online please email firstname.lastname@example.org .