Do you have previous HR administration experience and a keen interest in Employee Relations? Want to join a world leading University where you can really make a difference? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity working within our dedicated Employee Relations (ER) team.
Duties and responsibilities
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To take accurate notes at hearings and meetings, transcribing and presenting them within the required deadline.
- To set up disciplinary and grievance appeal hearings – including arranging meeting rooms, preparing, co-ordinating and circulation of papers and other relevant information for panels and attending the hearing to take minutes.
- Assist with the preparation of paperwork for Employment Tribunals.
- Lead the administrative arrangements for workshops delivered by the team and support.
- Collating ER data for the Head of ER
You will have a strong interest in Employee Relations, and you must be data focused; demonstrating an ability to analyse a wide range of information/data.
In addition, you will possess the following experience:
- Taking notes at meetings.
- Working in an HR or related department.
- Working effectively within a team.
- Providing a responsive, high-quality customer-focused service.
- Running and producing excel reports to a high standard.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
We reserve the right to close this role early if we get a high volume of applicants and would therefore, suggest that you submit your application as soon as possible.
Please note that internal candidates/staff at risk of redundancy may be given priority consideration
For further details about the job please contact Catherine Watt on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that job descriptions cannot be exhaustive and the post-holder may be required to undertake other duties, which are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
All Imperial employees are expected to follow the 7 principles of Imperial Expectations:
- Champion a positive approach to change and opportunity
- Communicate regularly and effectively within, and across, teams
- Consider the thoughts and expectations of others
- Deliver positive outcomes
- Encourage inclusive participation and eliminate discrimination
- Develop and grow skills and expertise
- Work in a planned and managed way
In addition to the above, employees are required to observe and comply with all College policies and regulations.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, to eliminating discrimination and to creating an inclusive working environment for all. We therefore encourage candidates to apply irrespective of age, disability, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion and belief, gender identity, sex, or sexual orientation. We are an Athena SWAN Silver Award winner, a Disability Confident Leader and a Stonewall Diversity Champion.
For technical issues when applying online please email email@example.com .