Are you an innovative and results driven learning professional with a creative approach to programme design and delivery that achieves real impact? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for Edtech? Do you possess an impressive track record of developing learning solutions for large organisations and understand what makes leaders tick? If so, the position of Learning Design Director at Imperial College Business School could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Imperial College Business School is a specialist provider of Executive Education , with an emphasis on strategy and innovation, healthcare, engineering and technology-based industries. Recent success and significant aspirations for the future have led to our search for a Learning Design Director to support our growth and reputation.
Duties and responsibilities
In this exciting new role, you will work across the programme portfolio of open enrolment, custom, online, in-person and blended programmes to:
- Design world class differentiated and impactful Executive Education programmes that support both our mission, revenue growth and ranking ambitions.
- Develop reusable and adaptable learning elements utilising the whole of Imperial College’s capabilities.
- Facilitate, direct and host selected programmes, learning & business development events both internal and external.
- Support the Business Development team in winning new (£1m+) business opportunities and expanding existing client relationships.
This opportunity will suit an individual who is intellectually curious and a compelling communicator. You will have extensive experience of building and delivering learning solutions for professionals and executives. Strong instructional design, consulting/business development and facilitation skills are a must.
You may currently be working in a corporate learning & development role, a training provider or a top tier business school and be looking to make your mark in a forward-thinking Executive Education team with a very exciting future.
If you have any questions, please contact Russell Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that job descriptions cannot be exhaustive and the post-holder may be required to undertake other duties, which are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
All Imperial employees are expected to follow the 7 principles of Imperial Expectations:
- Champion a positive approach to change and opportunity
- Communicate regularly and effectively within, and across, teams
- Consider the thoughts and expectations of others
- Deliver positive outcomes
- Encourage inclusive participation and eliminate discrimination
- Develop and grow skills and expertise
- Work in a planned and managed way
In addition to the above, employees are required to observe and comply with all College policies and regulations.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, to eliminating discrimination and to creating an inclusive working environment for all. We therefore encourage candidates to apply irrespective of age, disability, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion and belief, gender identity, sex, or sexual orientation. We are an Athena SWAN Silver Award winner, a Disability Confident Leader and a Stonewall Diversity Champion.
For technical issues when applying online please email email@example.com .