We are looking for an outstanding individual with sound knowledge and experience of running an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in a lively recruitment environment. We want you to ensure the system is running efficiently while constantly looking to see how you can improve our recruitment processes.
You will also undertake regular analysis of our recruitment data producing reports to highlight trends and recommend action. A key part of your role will be using our recruitment management information to assess and improve the service provided by the Recruitment & Progression team and reporting on our performance against our Service Level Agreements.
All this work will put you in the perfect position to help the team review how we work and ensure our processes and procedures are as effective and efficient as possible.
In addition, you will be involved in recruitment transformation projects e.g., end-to-end HR solutions and support the Head of Recruitment & Progression with relevant vendor relationships. We are currently looking at delivering an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for the college and this role will play a huge part in this key objective.
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking ownership for the college’s ATS (TalentLink). Project manage, test and implement new solutions and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Running the ATS helpdesk to resolve technical issues for users, hiring managers and candidates. Crisis mange any major system defects and ensure system accuracy and compliance.
- Vendor management – being responsible for the relationship with our ATS provider (Cornerstone) and jobs site provider (Spider) along with any new tech providers and job boards. Working with the relevant internal partners on contract refreshes, SLAs and the purchasing of additional products.
- Responsible for all recruitment data generated by the ATS. Responsible for providing management reports and analysis and using recruitment MI to track and improve our recruitment services.
- Working on additional recruitment transformation projects as required i.e., our new ERP solution.
- Coaching current and new recruitment members and hiring managers on using our ATS in the best possible way.
- Management and development of the Recruitment Systems Coordinator.
- A proven understanding of maintaining, developing, and implementing ATS and other recruitment technology.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a collaborative approach to finding solutions.
- The ability to effectively manage external and internal customers with the confidence to challenge where required.
- Able to analyse and communicate data in meaningful and accessible reports that can be used to drive business and organisational decisions.
- Experience of providing frontline system technical support.
- Ability to prioritise variable projects.
- An understanding of the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and a firm dedication to working in an inclusive manner.
- Sophisticated experience of using Microsoft office combined with first-rate IT skills.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
If this sounds like the right next challenge for your career, we would love to hear from you.
This a full-time permanent role.
Interviews will be commencing the week of 13 December 2021.
Imperial College is supportive of flexible working. The College is happy to discuss the possibility of implementing such arrangements for this post, with suitably qualified people, subject to operational requirements.
Please note that job descriptions cannot be exhaustive and the post-holder may be required to undertake other duties, which are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
All Imperial employees are expected to follow the 7 principles of Imperial Expectations:
- Champion a positive approach to change and opportunity
- Communicate regularly and effectively within, and across, teams
- Consider the thoughts and expectations of others
- Deliver positive outcomes
- Encourage inclusive participation and eliminate discrimination
- Develop and grow skills and expertise
- Work in a planned and managed way
In addition to the above, employees are required to observe and comply with all College policies and regulations.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, to eliminating discrimination and to creating an inclusive working environment for all. We therefore encourage candidates to apply irrespective of age, disability, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion and belief, gender identity, sex, or sexual orientation. We are an Athena SWAN Silver Award winner, a Disability Confident Leader and a Stonewall Diversity Champion.
For technical issues when applying online please email firstname.lastname@example.org .