The post holder will be responsible for a full range of Dynamics 365 CE solution activities to support the IT strategy and the university wide vision.
The role is for a senior developer on the MS Dynamics CRM (Dynamics 365) platform. The post holder will be responsible for delivery of solution design and implementation to the King’s solution architecture as well as wider King’s IT standards. They will work with both business and IT stakeholders as well as being part of Dynamics project teams and will be comfortable working on multiple workstreams.
The post holder will understand current trends and developments in MS Dynamics as well as the wider power platform.
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract
This is a full-time post
- Implement new or enhanced CRM solutions in support of the strategic business goals of the university and the One King’s Relationship Management strategy and roadmap.
- Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with people at all levels at the university, providing guidance and disseminating relevant information as required.
- Work closely with other team members by facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders through regular meetings with members in other areas of IT to solve any issues which require collaboration
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Mentor junior members of the CRM delivery team
- Ensure plans take into account problems, delays and new priorities; anticipate possible implementation difficulties and identify practical ways of overcoming or preventing them
- Deliver solutions in line with the solution and enterprise architecture
- Engage the experience and views of others, use own judgement and own specialist expertise to resolve issues; involve others appropriately in developing solutions to resolve new problems
The above list of responsibilities may not be exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Skills, knowledge, and experience
1. 3 – 5 years’ experience of Enterprise MS Dynamics CRM implementation projects, ideally MS Dynamics 2016 & 365. Exposure to multiple dynamics modules such as sales, service, marketing.
2. Demonstrated proficiency in configuring and customizing Dynamics 365, including forms, entities, workflows, power automate, business rules.
3. Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent qualification or qualified by experience
4. Experience of working in an Agile environment and able to mentor others on best practice and approaches
5. Application Lifecycle Management experience involving multiple component environments.
6. Delivery of show and tells and presentations to a varied stakeholder group
7. History of working within a project solutions environment including authorship of analysis, design and solutions documents
8. Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills
9. Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audience
1. Experience of C# & ASP.Net using the Dynamics CRM API.
2. Azure devops source control and automated deployment experience.
3. PCF Control development.