Senior HR Business Partner
Beaver House, Park End Street, Oxford and Egrove Park, Kennington
Grade 7: £33,309 – £40,927 (with a discretionary range to £44,706) per annum
Fixed Term until 31 December 2022
Said Business School is currently seeking a highly experienced Senior HR Business Partner, reporting to the Director of People and Organisational Development.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work within a team of established HR professionals. You will provide sound HR advice and guidance tomanagers and staff within the Business School and our subsidiary, Oxford Said Business School (OSBSL), whilst maintaining a professional andcorporate image.
You will be a strong communicator, developing effective working relationships at all levels within the organisation. Partnering with the RecruitmentTeam and Talent Management Team, you will provide a seamless and high standard of service throughout the employee lifecycle.
You will be accountable for the following areas:
• Relationship and Stakeholder Management
• Providing advice and guidance relating to UK employment law legislation
• Lead on internal employee relations cases
• Lead on Organisational Development projects within the school
• Operational activities such as maintaining employee records within PeopleXD (CoreHR), ensuring GDPR is adhered to
• HR Analytics, producing numerous reports, interpreting data to drive business improvement
• Oversee HR processes from development to implementation, reviewing for improvement
• Undertaking HR projects as required
• Lead specific HR workstreams such as wellbeing, merit and excellence award schemes
To be considered for this role, you will need to have proven experience in a HR Business Partnering position (or equivalent).
You will need to be able to demonstrate experience of managing a team and working collaboratively within a successful team.
You must have a comprehensive knowledge of HR processes and UK employment law, eg. GDPR, equality and diversity and immigration law.
You will be expected to have exceptional stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence effectively at all levels, guiding managers
when making operational decisions.
It will be key for you to have a proven track record of strong analytical skills that inform the development of options and solutions to improve
processes, implement policies, manage change and/or resolve issues
Further information on this role and how to apply can be found in the job description.
All applications must include a CV and supporting statement. For further guidance and support, please visit https://Senior HR Business Partner
Theclosing date for applications is Friday 21 January at 12.00 noon
Contact Person :
Vacancy ID :
Contact Phone :
+44 (0)7850 514010
Closing Date & Time :
Contact Email :
Click on the link(s) below to view documentsFilesize
Senior HR Business Partner