Principal Mechanical Engineer
Campus Infrastructure & Operations
Duties and Responsibilities
- To represent campus infrastructure and operations as a mechanical building services subject matter expert to the University
- Implement and maintain University strategy and standards for design, operations and maintenance of mechanical services in our buildings
- To liaise with Estates Development team to ensure strategy and standards are understood and implemented on capital projects
- At least ten years relevant experience in design and management of building services
- Chartered Engineer
- Degree in mechanical or environmental engineering
- IOSH qualification or equivalent in managing safety
- Previous experience of being an Authorising Engineer
A job description and person specification can be accessed at the bottom of this page.
To apply for the vacancy please click on the Apply Now button below.
For a confidential discussion please contact Stuart Carrick email@example.com
The UCL Ways of Working for professional services supports colleagues to be successful and happy at UCL through sharing expectations around how we work please see www.ucl.ac.uk/ways-of-working to find out more.
We particularly welcome female applicants and those from an ethnic minority, as they are under-represented within UCL at this level.
4 Feb 2022
Latest time for the submission of applications
This appointment is subject to UCL Terms and Conditions of Service for Research and Support Staff.
Please use these links to find out more about UCL working life including the benefits we offer and UCL Terms and Conditions related to this job.